Monday, November 21, 2011

Forced Repatriation (Theft)

Ya, I'm EC. So what?
On Saturday I read an article about the effective confiscation (theft) of private (in this case, Greek) money being negotiated by (the European Commission) government that scared (the hell out of) me.  An article that shows how dangerous the current European crisis is to the worldwide financial system - and that means you and I - right now.  An article that takes some time to read and think about.  If you don't think you need to protect your money, that there is nothing to worry about, after you read this article by Bruce Krasting about "capital flight", then I don't know what will convince you.  (Yes, even you non-financial types need to read it.)  An essential right in a democracy is protection from capricious seizure (theft) of private assets by the government.  Things are rapidly worsening in the Eurozone, and it's time to pay attention.  This guy is not some nut case, make sure you read his biography (About Me).  And then tell me everything is okay.